Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Shaun of the Dead screening, 8/1/14 at Colonial Theatre


Anyone who knows me is aware of the passion that I have for this brilliant piece of celluloid, so when the "First Friday Fright Night" folks at the historic Colonial Theatre in Phoenixville, Pennsylvania asked if I was willing to design a poster for the 10th Anniversary screening of the film, how could I say "no"? This is a property that I've paid tribute to several times before, so coming up with a new idea was a little tougher this time. I figured, "Why not just keep it simple?" and do a straight foreward cartoon-esque representation of the protagonist?

If you're in the Philly area, come on out to the Colonial on Friday, August 1st, and join us in the fun of celebrating 10 years of the greatest "Rom Zom Com" ever...

2 comments:

Md Enamul Hoq said...

Like you amazing post that you have shared .
Remove White Background
Clipping Path

Clipping Solutions said...

I love your excellent creation. It's really so nice.
clipping path/Raster To vector/clipping path service