Thursday, October 09, 2014

"You've Got Red on You" AVAILABLE AGAIN on TEEFURY 10/10-10/17 ONLY!

It's my favorite time of year, and I just got GREAT NEWS from TEEFURY.COM! Starting tomorrow, October 10th, my "Shaun of the Dead" inspired t-shirt design "You've Got Red on You" is being "Re-animated" as part of their special Halloween promotion, featuring classic offerings from the "crypt".

To get my shirt, go to:
http://www.teefury.com/you-ve-got-red-on-you
or go directly to www.Teefury.com to check out all of the horror-themed designs...

2 comments:

Md Enamul Hoq said...

I'm inspire to see your post guys . A lot of thanks for sharing .
remove white background
clipping path

Clipping Solutions said...

very nice. Really it's so beautiful. Thanks a lot for sharing with us
clipping path
clipping path service/Raster To vector